The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
All notices from East Coast Core Skates to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to East Coast Core Skates shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to East Coast Core Skates five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
East Coast Core Skates
Copyright East Coast Core LLC, As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright East Coast Core LLC,
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by East Coast Core Skates. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of East Coast Core Skates or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. East Coast Core Skates and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if East Coast Core Skates believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of East Coast Core Skates and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
All orders over $49 receive free ground shipping (continental US deliveries only; does not include Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APOs or FPOs). Free shipping applies to online orders only, and is good on all in-stock items.
- Sales Tax
East Coast Core Skates charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
All orders over $49. will receive free ground shipping (continental US deliveries only). Free shipping applies to online orders only, and is good on all in-stock items except where noted. Free shipping is not valid on deliveries to APOs, FPOs, Guam, Hawaii, or Alaska.
- Return Policy
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed. East Coast Core LLC, reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
RETURN POLICY FOR REFUND OR CREDIT, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT USED OR WORN MERCHANDISE.
* Unused/Unopened products may be returned within 10 days of receipt of order for a refund, minus a 15% restocking fee, return shipping is paid by the customer.
* Unused/Unopened products that are 10-30 days past the date of receipt will be granted online-store credit ONLY minus a 15% restocking fee, return shipping is paid by the customer.
* Defective items may be returned under the above guidelines without a restocking fee applied, BUT we must be notified of defective item within 48 hours, return shipping is paid by the customer.
* Any item(s) that are returned more than 30 days from date of receipt WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED under any circumstances.
* All ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED IN BRAND NEW CONDITION. Don't open the item if you don't want it. Defective items are permitted if opened, not broken by customer, just defective from manufacture.
* An RA (Return Authorization) is not required. The shipping method of your choice may be used, however an insured/trackable service is required.
* Please include a copy of your original invoice, along with instructions regarding the reason for return or credit.
* Neither the original shipping charge, nor return shipping to East Coast Core Skates will be reimbursed.
* Please allow 7 business days from our receipt of your return to process your return items.
- Store Hours
Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. East Coast Core Skates and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of East Coast Core Skates shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and East Coast Core Skates with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and East Coast Core Skates with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by East Coast Core Skates. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.